CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam Coaching center in jalandhar
Helpline : 9464645100 | 9463138669
Call 9463138669, Anand Classes – CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar.
ANAND CLASSES offers CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam Coaching Center in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam Coaching institute in Jalandhar.
The faculty at ANAND CLASSES is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam from the past 15 years. The CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fresh batches for CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam are going to start. ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute is the only well known coaching institute in Jalandhar that provides coaching for CA/CS/CPT/IPCC/ICWA Exam.
At ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination.
CA Entrance Exam is conducted all over India to enroll the
students with ICAI. It is one of the most popular Entrance Exams in India especially
for commerce students.
CA stands for Chartered Accountant. ICAI - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is a statutory body concerned with fields of education, professional development, maintenance of high accounting, auditing and ethical standards. The ICAI now is the second largest accounting body in the whole world.
CA Entrance Exams
- A candidate who wishes to appear for Chartered Accountant Entrance Exam, needs to have cleared the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or is waiting for the 10+2 exam results, can register for the CA programme.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for joining the CA course is 10+ though you can join it even after graduation. And very importantly, there is no restriction in regard to the age of the candidates. All of you who are awaiting your 10+2 results can also apply for Chartered Accountant Exam.
- There are no restrictions with regard to the age of the candidate or marks secured in Senior Secondary Examination for appearing in CA Entrance Exam Papers
CA Entrance Exams Pattern and Admission Process
1. CPT - Common Proficiency Test is the entrance exam that a candidate needs to undertake as an entrance level route to the Chartered Accountancy stream which every intending candidate is to clear before enrolling for the professional state.
2. CPT examination is being held twice in a year i.e., in June & December.
3. It is a test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. This test is of 200 marks. It is divided into two sessions of two hours each . CPT is an objective type test with negative marking.
4. The qualifying mark is 50%. A student has to remember that CPT is an objective type test with a negative marking for selecting wrong option which will be indicated in the question paper.
There are many Institutes that offer CA Entrance Exams in India. These are
1. ICAI and it's branches
2. Adruka Institute of Professional Studies, Kachiguda (A.P.)
3. J.G. College of Commerce, Ahmedabad
4. Allahabad Degree College, UP
5. Agrawal P.G. College, Haryana
6. A.V.S. College of Arts and Commerce, Salem