AIPMT EXAM COACHING center IN JALANDHAR
Helpline : 9464645100 | 9463138669
Call 9463138669, Anand Classes – AIPMT Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar.
ANAND CLASSES offers AIPMT Exam Coaching Center in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for AIPMT Exam. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best AIPMT Exam Coaching institute in Jalandhar. The faculty at ANAND CLASSES is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for AIPMT Exam.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of AIPMT Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for AIPMT Exam from the past 20 years. The AIPMT Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
AIPMT - All India Pre-medical Test
acronym as AIPMT, is conducted by CBSE on national basis to fill the
15% seats of MBBS/BDS in medical and dental colleges run by central,
state and municipal run governments.
Due to its National level approach this test is taken by most of the medical aspirants on the priority basis. It is one of the most popular Medical Entrance Exam in India.
Educational Qualification for AIPMT
The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
In respect of candidates beloning to SC/ST/OBC the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for sC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
Those who are taking plus two
examinations in present academic year can also appear for the entrance test
provisionally, subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
1. Aspiring candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S. / DENTAL Course and is an Indian National.
2. The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years (30 yrs in case of Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes/Other Backward Classes) as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.
Important: All the candidates irrespective of caste and creed can avail three attempts to All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination.
Imp: Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to appear in AIPMT for the seats in AFMC.
How to apply for AIPMT Exam?
Aspiring candidates can apply for the AIPMT exam only ONLINE:
Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board's website www.aipmt.nic.in. Instructions for sending online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout are available on website.
Candidates may remitte their fee in the following ways :
1. By Credit Card, Internet Banking using online gateway payment facility or
2. Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in
Steps to be followed to apply online for AIPMT Exam.
Step 1 Download the information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Step 2 Read the instructions for applying online given in the information Bulletin and keep entire information ready including scanned images of Photograph and Signature in JPG format only
Step 3 Fill the Online Application Form and upload Scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
Step 4 Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan and complete part III of the application.
Step 5 Download the Confirmation Page to be completed and sent to CBSE after retaining copies with the candidates.
The contents of the AIPMT test are as follows:
AIPMT PHYSICS Syllabus
From XI class
1. Physical world and measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
10. Oscillations and Waves
From XII Class
2. Current Electricity
3. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
4. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
5. Electromagnetic Waves
7. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
8. Atoms and Nuclei
9. Electronic Devices
AIPMT CHEMISTRY Syllabus
From XI Class
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
8. Redox Reactions
9. Hydrogen Coordination Compounds
10. s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
11. Some p-Block Elements
12. Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
From XII Class
1. Solid State
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. p- Block Elements
8. d and f Block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
13. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life
BIOLOGY (BOTANY & ZOOLOGY)
From XI Class
1. Diversity in Living World
2. Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
3. Cell Structure and Function
4. Plant Physiology
5. Human physiology
From XII Class
2. Genetics and Evolution
3. Biology and Human Welfare
4. Biotechnology and Its Applications
5. Ecology and environment
AIPMT will consists of objective type questions with four options having single correct answer.
No. of Questions
AIPMT Exam is usually held in the month of April/May.
AIPMT Contact Details
The Assistant Secretary
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra,2,Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Phone No. 011-22509256, 22019683, 22521081
Fax No. 011-22509251