Flight Engineer exam coaching in jalandhar
Helpline : 9464645100 | 9463138669
Call 9463138669, Anand Classes – Flight Engineer Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar.
ANAND CLASSES offers Flight Engineer Exam Coaching in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for Punjab Government Exams. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best Flight Engineer Exam coaching institute in Jalandhar.
The faculty at ANAND CLASSES is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for Government Recruitment Exams.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of Flight Engineer Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for Government Recruitment Exams from the past 15 years. The Government Recruitment Exams Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fresh batches for Flight Engineer Exam are going to start. ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute is the only well known coaching institute in Jalandhar that provides coaching for Government Recruitment Exams.
At ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination.
Flight Engineer is a professional who is responsible for monitoring and controlling various aircraft systems, including fixed-wing (airplanes), rotary wing (helicopters) and space flight (ISS). He works in close coordination with the two pilots during all phases of flight.
They also monitor aircraft systems including engines and other critical flight systems; diagnose and rectify or eliminate problems that may arise; set and adjusts engine power during takeoff, climb, cruise, and go-around or at any time the pilot flying requests a specific power setting to be set during the approach phase; monitor and adjust fuel, pressurization and air conditioning, hydraulic, electrics, ice and rain protection, oxygen, fire and overheat protection, and powered flying controls; take on pre-flight and post flight inspections. They also ensure that the weight and balance of the aircraft is correctly calculated to ensure the centre of gravity is within limits.
Flight Engineer Eligibility
The educational qualification for becoming a Flight Engineer is Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aeronautical Engineering.
Flight Engineer Required Skills
- They should have a better understanding of flight theory and flight maintenance.
- They should have the ability to work under pressure as this is a risky job.
- They should be able to make in-flight repairs such as replacing fuses, adjusting instruments and freeing jammed flight control cables, using hand tools or takes emergency measures to compensate for failure of equipment, such as autopilot, wing heaters and electrical and hydraulic systems.
- They should have the ability to understand and interpret diagrams, charts and flight journals.
- Flight Engineers should have deep knowledge in Electrical, Mechanical and other related fields.
Institutes offering Courses for Flight Engineer
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Punjab Engineering College - University of Technology, Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
How to become Flight Engineer?
One has to follow below given steps for becoming a Flight Engineer-
Candidates who aspire to become flight engineers should pass higher secondary exam or its equivalent with subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Then they should obtain degree in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
For graduation degree, they need to qualify an entrance test conducted by the concerned University. They can join any college on the basis of the score obtained in this test to pursue their graduation. Several recognized aviation Institutes are there to provide Flight Engineering course. Candidates can seek admission in any of these Institutes after obtaining suitable score in their entrance tests.
They should have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aeronautical Engineering. If they have not an Engineering degree, then they should have Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Physics. They should also need to obtain Flight Engineer certificate from any recognized Aviation Institute and pass the required medical test for checking eyesight and health problems.
Quick View of all Selection Process
- Pass plus two or its equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Obtain Degree in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Join any recognized Aviation Institute
- Obtain Flight Engineer Certificate
- Pass Medical Test
- Apply for the Job
Flight Engineer Career Prospects
After passing course successfully, they have to face tough competition in having job in this field due to competition. Usually, students either move to software companies to got Master of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering. If you are aim is to work for NASA and you are from and in India then you need to be exceptionally talented, patient and persistent.
They have also many job scopes in the following companies/places.
- Air India
- Pawan Hans
- Helicopter Corporation of India
- Flying Clubs
- Private Airlines and Government Owned Air Service
- Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd
- Defence Research and Development Laboratories
- National Aeronautical Lab
- Aeronautical Development Establishment
- Civil Aviation Department and other places
- Missile Development Programme
- Civil and Military Aircraft Manufacture Company
Flight Engineer Salary
Flight Engineers in government organisations such as HAL, NAL are paid official scales while those in the private sector are paid according to the scales decided by the management of the company. Airline professionals get fringe benefits of free travel for self and family as well. They are given, generally, a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 3,00,000 on an average basis. Flight Engineers can earn more than this according to the profile of the companies and market standards.