ANAND CLASSES-Best live Online iit jee main & advanced classes in jalandhar punjab
Helpline : 9464645100 | 9463138669
Call 9463138669, Anand Classes–Expert Online live IIT JEE Main & Advanced Coaching Classes in Jalandhar punjab.
ANAND CLASSES offers Online Coaching Classes for IIT JEE Main & Advanced Exam in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for Online IIT JEE Coaching preparation. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best Online IIT JEE Exam Coaching institute in Jalandhar. The faculty at ANAND CLASSES is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for IIT-JEE Exam.
After passing Class X Boards exams, it is time to take decision as to which stream you want to follow. Combinations of subjects can be chosen likewise. Students, who are interested in Non-Medical subjects, usually have a flair for engineering and similar subjects. If you are based in Jalandhar and looking to make a good career in engineering or other non-medical subjects, it is recommended to choose the Anand Classes - Best online coaching institute for IIT JEE Exam in Jalandhar.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of IIT JEE Exam online Coaching Classes in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide online coaching for IIT-JEE Exam from the past 20 years. The IIT-JEE Main & Advanced Exam online Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fresh batches for IIT JEE Exam are going to start. ANAND CLASSES online Coaching Institute is the only well known coaching institute in Jalandhar that provides online coaching for IIT JEE Exam.
At ANAND CLASSES online Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination.
Best Online IIT JEE Coaching Classes In Jalandhar by “ANAND CLASSES”
Call 9463138669 – ANAND CLASSES : Online IIT JEE coaching is getting popular among the engineering aspirants. “ANAND CLASSES” Single Mentor “NEERAJ K ANAND” who share the passion of guiding and mentoring all students who want to make it to the IITs through JEE coaching. It has emerged as the top online IIT coaching institute in India by designing powerful JEE Main and Advanced coaching programs that help students to score top ranks in JEE Main and Advanced exams as well as their Class 12th board exams.
The JEE mains & advanced classes or IIT Online Classes provide a great opportunity for all those who wish to prepare from the comfort and confines of their home. And, those who are looking for IIT Tuition without any add on pressures of travel and overhead expenses.
Why to opt for “ANAND CLASSES” JEE Online Coaching Program?
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is becoming increasingly competitive. More than 15 lakh students are expected to register for JEE Main Exam. Only a few thousand students will be able to make it to the IITs. For this, JEE online coaching is a must. IIT JEE online coaching has helped many shapes their dream. Students who are interested in IIT JEE online preparation with “ANAND CLASSES” get to have the best Mentor of ex-NITian’ coaching and guiding them through their tough journey. Our Mentor provides expert guidance for JEE Advanced coaching, through JEE coaching classes.
IIT JEE entrance exam coaching through online IIT JEE classes is also the perfect solution to affordable coaching. The aspirants are sure to find IIT JEE coaching fees pretty much on the lower side than what is it for regular coaching sessions. However, the expertise of our Mentor who is ex-NITian is unmatched. He is experts at online tutoring, resolving doubts, and uplifting student morale during and beyond the Online JEE Classes. Students can also chat with the tutors to raise doubts or attend doubt removing sessions beyond the scheduled IIT JEE Classes.
JEE admission process has combined both the tests as the two-step process – JEE Main and JEE Advanced to emerge as one of the largest and toughest entrance exams of the world. JEE online coaching by us makes the syllabus and learning process lucid pertaining to the pattern.
Unique characteristics of “ANAND CLASSES” JEE Main and Advanced Coaching Programs :
- Live Online Classes make high-quality IIT JEE coaching accessible to all students, irrespective of their location and their study schedule. These Live IIT Tuition Classes are offered by highly qualified and competent ex-NITian who have 25 years of industry and online IIT coaching experience. Live online classes of IIT JEE are our specialty.
- Flexible and interactive IIT coaching programs offered by “ANAND CLASSES” allow students to plan academics according to their needs and schedule classes according to their convenience, which is usually after school hours.
- Additional help is offered to students for board exams and other engineering entrance exams, such as BITSAT, KVPY, Olympiads. “ANAND CLASSES” has made a niche in the market for providing the best IIT coaching in India because it takes care of all the aspects of education of their students.
- In an effort to offer top IIT entrance coaching programs, “ANAND CLASSES” also keep parents in the loop about the performance of their children. Parents Teachers Meetings (PTMs) are organised on a regular basis, where teachers and parents interact with each other and exchange suggestions and feedbacks on how the students can be helped in an optimized manner.
- One-to-one doubt removal sessions and special classes to help students with their individual problems are also organised from time to time.
- Now, engineering aspirants do not need to lose sleep over problems they can’t solve. Just tap into the 24X7 Support System and get answers to all your queries.
Choose your own “ANAND CLASSES” IIT JEE coaching program and reap the benefits from JEE Live Online Classes
“ANAND CLASSES” offers many choices for IIT JEE aspirants, such as :
- Online Classroom Program for One Year (OCP – I) meant for Class 12 students,
- Online Classroom Program for Two Years (OCP – II) meant for Class 11 & 12 students and
- Correspondence Course for JEE Main and Advanced.
“ANAND CLASSES” JEE Program Components OCP-I, OCP-II Correspondence Course
Live Classes 300 hours in total, including 300 classroom contact hours
600 hours in total, including 300 classroom contact hours –
Study Material 90 Books – 30 each for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Links of Recorded Classroom Sessions : The links of recorded sessions will be saved in students’ accounts, which they can access whenever they want – even after the course is completed. The links of recorded sessions will be saved in students’ accounts, which they can access whenever they want – even after the course is completed.
Daily Practice Papers (DPPs) : 10000+ Practice Problems (designed to include questions of all variety and difficulty levels) 10000+ Practice Problems (designed to include questions of all variety and difficulty levels) 255 practice papers (designed to include questions of all variety and difficulty levels)
Anand Classes All India Test Series : 25 tests in all, followed by test analysis sessions, a detailed assessment report and All India Rank (AIR) prediction 30 tests in all, followed by test analysis sessions, a detailed assessment report and All India Rank (AIR) prediction.
10 tests in all – 5 part-syllabus tests and 5 full-syllabus tests. For each test, students will receive AIR prediction and a detailed assessment report.
“ANAND CLASSES” not only provides best coaching in India but also allow students to tailor their own programs by subscribing just to the individual components of the program they need – Study Material, All India Test Series (All India Test Series), Video Lectures in Digital Format and/or Daily Practice Papers (DPPs). IIT JEE entrance exam coaching needs these ingredients.
“ANAND CLASSES” has the answer for a variety of entrance exams. Check out the “ANAND CLASSES” Home Page for all the details related to these specialized online courses.
ANAND CLASSES JEE (Advanced) Division is the mother division of Anand Classes. The students joining Anand Classes for preparation of entrance exams to Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are mentored by this division. The course curriculum is very precisely designed to ensure timely completion of syllabus. It focusses on preparation of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & 5th Subject for Class XII Board alongwith practical facility. Reports on various parameters are prepared to evaluate and analysis the performance of students. Classroom lecture, Study Material, Daily Practice Problems (DPPs), Periodic Testing is designed & developed in a manner to train the student as per the requisites of JEE (Advanced).
ANAND CLASSES JEE (Main) Division is the most demanding division of Anand Classes. Every child is a gift and our JEE division helps them to bloom. The division is taking care of JEE MAIN and all other pre-engineering exam including state level exams.
Here, we start with making student’s fundamentals strong and continuously move on converting them into the epitome of success by polishing up their skills, enhancing their knowledge and improving upon their presence of mind.
We have transformed exhaustive learning process into fun; concepts are simplified to the ground level to help them in their learning throughout their lives.
We are also committed to provide the most intellectual and best teaching brains to these students who assist them to inculcate reasonable thinking.
On one hand it deals with the completion of syllabus thoroughly and conduction of test series to check the level of preparation and progress of students on the other hand it also provides relevant assistance in selecting the right college and specialization according to one’s abilities and interests in accordance with the scope of the stream.
Multitude of highly qualified and experienced faculty members dedicate their skills and time for students. Students with zeal to prove their mettle are appreciated and given special guidance, so we insist on developing a platform that reduces the complexity involved in the process of creating a responsible technical mind.
We are anted up to exploit on the strengths of each of our students to the hilt and to divert each of their weakness into positive direction.
We impart the knowledge they need and also instill a value system. Along with these parameters students moves forward in achieving success in JEE (Main) to accomplish selection with starry heights, with thoughts of prosperity and or their career at large.
Classroom lecture, Study Material, Daily Practice Problems (DPPs), Periodic Testing is designed & developed in a manner to train the student as per the requisites of JEE (Main).At ANAND CLASSES the ways to career in engineering are made simple.
About Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
· ‘IITs’ crème-de-la-crème of engineering colleges of India.
· Autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institutes of higher education.
· Declared as ‘Institutes of National Importance’ by the Parliament of India.
· Credit-based academic programs.
· Admission Criteria : All India Rank (AIR) in JEE (Advanced)
· Qualifying Criteria : The students should be in Top-20%ile of respective Board’s Class–XII Examination.
· Reservation of Seats : 27% (OBC - NCL), 15% (SC), 7.5% (ST) & 3% (PwD in each Category).
About National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
· Next Best engineering colleges in India after IITs.
· NITs were referred as Regional Engineering Colleges (RECs) and were governed by their respective state governments. Now, NITs are institutes of National Importance.
· Offer degree courses at bachelors, masters, and doctorate levels.
· Admissions are given to 50% students from the home state and 50% from rest of India.
· Admission Criteria : JEE (Main) Score: 60% weightage and Class - XII Board (Normalized Score): 40% weightage.
· Reservation of Seats : 27% (OBC - NCL), 15% (SC), 7.5% (ST) & 3% (PwD in each Category)
Admission : Through Entrance Examination
Course Structure :
JEE (Main + Advanced)
· Each class is of 45 minutes duration.
· DLP (daily learning practice sheet) class is of 45 minutes duration.
· Total number of class hrs. (Regular classes) : 325 hrs
· Total number of test hrs. : 125 hrs
· Scheduling of classes : 6 Days per week + One 3 hrs Test
· No. of classes per day : 2
Note : The structure provided above is tentative and can change at the discretion of management after reviewing the individual course requirements and learning objectives.
Note : Special Classes, Revision Classes & Extra Classes are also arranged as and when required
Fee Structure :
Study Material + DLP
JEE (Main + Advanced)
· Registration Fee (at the time of admission) : Rs. 10000/- (Including in course fee)
· Prospectus + Student Bag + Pen (Charges) : Rs. 150/- (Excluding From Course Fee), chargeable at the time of counseling.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
· Present rate of Service Tax is 12.36%, Any increase in rate of Service Tax during the course period, will be borne by the students. Total Amount payable is Exclusive of Service Tax.
· If a student fails to deposit 2nd Installment on or before the Last Date mentioned above, late fee @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged (in addition to Fee) upto 30 days. After this the admission shall be treated cancelled without any prior information & refund of fee.
It is time to let your dreams come true!