M.Sc Computer Sc/IT GNDU|Neeraj K. Anand|eBooks & Study Material
M.Sc Computer Science/IT GNDU Reference Books
M.Sc Computer Science GNDU Reference Books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.
Study Material For Teachers To Teach At Digital Platform
Master of Science in Computer Science (GNDU)
|Duration2 Years||LevelPost Graduation|
M.Sc (Computer Science) or Master of Science in Computer Science is a two-year Post-Graduate degree program. The M.Sc Computer Science course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills to develop innovative solutions which the modern computing industry requires. Working with academic staff from our research centers, you will develop applications and solutions in innovative and ground-breaking areas such as computer vision and surveillance, robotics, artificial intelligence, and mobile devices.
Master of Science in Computer Science is a program that is ideally aimed at training and churning out computer professionals who have the knowledge of management and have also been trained for it.
M.Sc Computer Science syllabus is divided into two years and each year of study comprises two semesters. Some of the major MSc Computer Science subjects are Advanced Programming Language, Operating System, Data Structures using C, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Organization, and Architecture, Computer Graphics, Microprocessor and Applications, Advanced Computer Networks, System Software, Data Networking.
M.Sc (Computer Science) Eligibility
- Aspiring students should have completed Graduation in areas such as Computer Science, Mathematics or other Numerate or Computing related disciplines from a recognized university
- Should possess at least 55% aggregate marks at Graduation level
M.Sc (Computer Science) Syllabus
Syllabus of Computer Science as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Advanced Programming Language|
|2||Data Structures using C|
|3||Computer Organisation and Architecture|
|4||Microprocessor and Applications|
|7||File Organisation and DBMS|
|8||Design and Analysis of Algorithms|
|2||Introduction to Artificial Intelligence|
|4||Advanced Computer Applications|
|6||System Analysis and Design|
Top M.Sc (Computer Science) Colleges
- Delhi University, Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi
- Ranchi University (RU), Ranchi
M.Sc (Computer Science) Course Suitability
- They must have the ability to create and invent things, good knowledge of technology, and an interest in mathematics and science.
- He/she should be familiar with programming and computer hardware/software.
- They should have good analytical skills, an eye for details sustained attention, and the ability to solve problems.
- They should possess good communication skills, be proficient in analyzing and evaluating data, and have the skill to make decisions, work in teams, and express their ideas both orally and in writing.
How is M.Sc (Computer Science) Course Beneficial?
- The range of computing applications and their importance to our way of life has expanded rapidly and gained more importance in recent years. Developments in artificial life, computer vision, robotics, mobile devices, and games applications have all become a normal part of our interactions with computing devices.
- You will possibly work under these kinds of roles or titles after you post-graduate with M.Sc. Computer Sciences. There might be many various variations of titles, but here are a few to start with- Database Administrator, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Network Administrator, Professor/Lecturer, Product Development Analyst / Architect, Software Designer, Software Programmer, Technical Analyst, and Web Application Developer, etc.
- Completing Masters’s helps to prepare for future entrance into a Ph.D. program. In these programs, students can take advanced courses and gain the research skills that they need to prepare for successful admission into a Ph.D. program.
M.Sc (Computer Science) Employment Areas
- Colleges and Universities
- IT Companies
- Molecular Research Projects
- Pharmacy Companies
M.Sc (Computer Science) Job Types
- App Developer/Coder
- Computer Science Lecturer
- IOS Developer
- IT Specialist
- Lab Assistant
- Molecular Biologist
- Product Specialist
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Quality Analyst
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Technician/Technical Assistant
- Website Developer
Advanced Courses in M.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Phil. (Computer Science)
- Ph.D. (Computer Science)