Call 9463138669|Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Scheme Exam Coaching In Jalandhar|Anand Classes
CALL 9463138669, ANAND CLASSES – INDIAN NAVY 10+2 CADET (B.TECH.) ENTRY SCHEME EXAM COACHING CENTER IN URBAN ESTATE PHASE-II JALANDHAR.
ANAND CLASSES offers Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam Coaching in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam coaching institute in Jalandhar.
The faculty at ANAND CLASSES – ARMED FORCE ACADEMY is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam from the past 15 years. The Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fresh batches for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam are going to start. ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute is the only well known coaching institute in Jalandhar that provides coaching for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam. At ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination.
ANAND CLASSES is a professionally managed and organized Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Exam coaching centre in Jalandhar, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for Indian Navy Officer.
ANAND CLASSES is the best coaching center for Indian Army Exams.
The Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)
17 to 19 & ½ years
Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class Xll).
Height and Weight:
Minimum height- 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
Important: There will not be any relaxation in physical standards.
The selection procedure for the Entry is as follows:-
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their PCM marks in 10+2/equivalent Examination.
- (b) SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled during Jul to Nov 2011at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore.
- The total duration of SSB interviews is 5 days, consisting Stage I (Day one) and Stage ll (Four days). Stage l Tests consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests (PPDT). Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day from SSB centre. Stage II Tests consist of Psychological Tests, Group Task tests, Group Discussion and Interview. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination at nearest military hospital for duration of 4 to 5 days.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in order of all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB centre for interview is not permissible.
- Candidates who wish to change their SSB dates must apply to the call up officer of the SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability at respective SSB.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
Return 2nd Class Sleeper rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the entry.