Call 9463138669 Anand Classes|Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam Coaching In Jalandhar
ANAND CLASSES offers Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam Coaching in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam coaching institute in Jalandhar.
The faculty at ANAND CLASSES – ARMED FORCE ACADEMY is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam.
ANAND CLASSES is known as best institute for preparation of Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam from the past 15 years. The Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fresh batches for Indian Army-Havildar Exam are going to start. ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute is the only well known coaching institute in Jalandhar that provides coaching for Indian Army-Havildar Exam. At ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination.
ANAND CLASSES is a professionally managed and organized Indian Army-Havildar coaching centre in Jalandhar, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Indian Army-Havildar Examination.
ANAND CLASSES is the best coaching center for Indian Army Exams. Indian Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION) selection procedure followed by Indian Army has been detailed below.
Indian Army Havildar Education in Group X & Y Selection Process :
Indian Army recruits vacancies through Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army for Male candidates. The selection procedure followed by Indian Army has been detailed below.
Indian Army recruits Havildar Education ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Group as teacher in Army. Indian Army conducts Havildar education twice a year by publishing advertisement in Employment Newspaper. Eligible candidates apply and send their application in their respective ARO/IRO. Eligible candidates are called for PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and Medical Test. Those who are qualified in both PFT and Medical test are called for written examination in their respective ARO/IRO. Those who pass written examination are further go under one another procedure i.e. Interview. Interview of Havildar education is conducted at Army Education Corps, Panchmadhi.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND SELECTION CRITERIA
For Group ‘X’ : B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/B.Sc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc / MCA from any recognized university.
For Group ‘Y’ : B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from any recognized university.
The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi . Should have graduated from a recognized university with at least two of the following subjects at graduation level.
(a) B Sc / BCA : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biology, Zoology, Electronics, Computer Science.
(b) BA : English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Sociology.
Detailed Education Qualifications :
Science Stream : Graduation or Master Degree in any group (M.Sc/MCA or B.Sc/B.Tech/BCA/IT) with Mathematics/Physics/Botany/Zoology/Biology/Electronics
/Computer Science subjects.
Arts Stream : Graduation or Master Degree (BA/MA) with English Literature Hindi literature/Urdu Literature/History/Geology/Political Science/Economics/Psychology/
Age Limit :
candidates minimum age limit 20 years to maximum 25 years for Civilian Candidates, up to 28 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
Selection Process :
The Recruitment on basis of Screening Physical Fitness/Written Examination/Teaching aptitude Test/Interview & Medical Examination marks merit.
INDIAN ARMY HAVILDAR EXAM SYLLABUS AND EXAM PATTERN
Indian Army will conduct a written exam for recruitment of various posts of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer). Nowadays Competition Level becomes very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) Exam conducting by Indian Army.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) written Exam is as Follows:
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Test will be consist of two papers of 50 marks each.
- There shall be negative marking of 1/4 mark for every wrong answer.
- Candidates has to score min of 20 marks each in Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.
Exam Syllabus: Exam Syllabus for Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) written Exam is given below :-
Mathematics: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which has to be focused.
- Unit and dimensions, dimensional analysis, S.I. Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, General relation between position and velocity, Uniform circular motion, Force and inertia. Newton’s Laws of motion. Conservation of momentum and energy. Static and kinetic friction.
- Work energy and power collisions, potential energy, gravitational potential energy and its angular conversion to kinetic energy. Potential energy of a spring, Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum. Acceleration due to gravity and its variation, Universal law of gravitation, geostationary satellites, escape velocity.
- Hooke’s law, Young’s modulus, shear and bulk modulus, surface energy and surface tension, kinetic theory of gases, gas laws, kinetic energy and temperature. Specific heats at constant volume and constant pressure. mechanical equivalent of heat, isothermal and adiabatic processes.
- Wave nature of light, Interference, Young’s double slit experiment, Velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light. Reflection, refraction, total internal reflection, curved mirrors, Lenses, mirror and lens formulae. Dispersion in prism, absorption and emission spectra.
- Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, dielectric constant, electric field and potential due to a point charge, dipole, dipole field, Gauss’s law in a simple geometrics. Electrostatic potential, capacitance, parallel plate and spherical capacitors capacitors in series and parallel, energy of a capacitor.
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf, Faraday’s law, Lenz’s law, self and mutual inductance alternating currents, impedance and reactance growth and decay of current in L-R circuit, elementary idea of dynamo and transformer.
General and Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atom: Constitution of nucleus : Bohr’s atom model : quantum numbers Aufbau principle, electronic configuration of elements (upto-Kr) : de-Broglie relation, shapes of orbital’s. Chemical Bond: Electrovalent, covalent and coordinate bonds, hybridization (sp) : hydrogen bond: shapes of molecules (VSERR theory) : bond polarity, resonance, Elements of VBT MOT.
Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of metallurgical-operations : Furnaces, ore concentration, extraction, purification metallurgies of Na, Al, Fe, Cu, Ag, Zn and Pb and their properties. Chemical periodicity : s, p, d and f-block elements, periodic Table: periodicity : atomic and ionic radii valency, ionization energy, electron affinity electronegativity, metallic character. Comparative study of elements: Comparative study of the following families of elements: (i) alkali metals (ii) Alkaline earth metals (iii) Nitrogen family (iv) Oxygen family (v) Halogens (vi)Noble gases.
Organic Chemistry: Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes and benzene. Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives. Nomenclature, Physical chemical properties, correlation of physical properties with structure properties and uses of heloalkanes, halobenzenes, alcholos and phenols.