Click the link below to View the chapter –
Image Formation And Relationship Between Pixels
Click Here To View The Chapter
For Full Screen View, keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + Shift – F
Digital Image Processing Chapter-3 (Image Formation And Relationship Between Pixels) Lecture Notes for Teachers to Teach at Digital Board. Become a Digital Teacher in Digital World.
Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT Lecture Notes EBooks Study Material|Anand Technical Publishers|Neeraj K Anand
How to become a Network Administrator ?
Network Administration professional designated as Network Administrator or Computer Network Administrator is responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware and software in a computer network system. His job profile includes the responsibility of smooth transferring of the information and data by building and maintaining reliable lines of communication in the network system for their clients.
With the advancement of technology, there are expected vast expansions and up-gradation of the computer network in the near future necessitating increased demand for Network and Computer Systems Administrators in the near future.
As computer systems have become an integral part of everyday working with most of the organizations and most of the information/data have been digitalized thereby creating a need for efficient transferring of data, connectivity is sometimes that can be the buzzword for sharing information quickly and efficiently. Thus, it becomes the responsibility of the Network administrator to ensure the security, reliability, and running of the network effectively.
To handle this work efficiently Network administrators require extensive experience and knowledge of networking software that can be obtained by getting the relevant formal qualification.
Network Administrator Eligibility
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or a related information technology field. or/and Certification and practical experience
Although acquiring certification is the best way to acquire enough knowledge to get a network administrator’s job. But to reach on top of the ladder of hierarchy formal Bachelor’s degree and above are the right qualifications.
The minimum age to work in any of the organized IT sectors is 18 years whereas the Maximum age can vary in the range of 25 to 40 years depending upon the expertise in the field.
Network Administrator Required Skills
- Network Administrators should have patience, interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, team working skills, initiative, and commitment to quality and results-driven.
- They should have the skills to maintain existing software and hardware.
- They should be known for establishing a network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- They could be able to plan and execute the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; define network policies and procedures; establish connections and firewalls.
How to Become a Network Administrator?
To become a Network Administrator the candidates have to follow the given steps:
- After passing the 10+2 class with Mathematics and physics as the main subjects the aspiring candidate has to apply for the degree or diploma course in computer science, information science, or some related information technology field. This is being offered by many private and Government engineering institutes.
- However, some reputed institutes like the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Engineering College, and all the IIITs with limited seats may admit candidates on the basis of their performance in entrance tests like CET, Joint Entrance Exam. etc.
- Besides this interested candidates in this field without a formal degree can go for Network Administrator Certifications.
After completion of Graduation/Certification and acquiring the knowledge of Networking software and skills to handle complex LAN and WAN networks aspiring professionals can apply in the organization using LAN and WAN network systems like Banks, Financial Institutions, Share Brokering first to name a few.
Network Administrator Job Description
Network administrators are also responsible for the development, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of network equipment as per the requirement of their clients. To do this he should be trained to build lines, nodes, and switches, LANs (local area networks) as well as WANs (wide area networks) among various workstations using a fiber/optical cables and wireless technology thereby enabling the users to access and share information with one another quickly and in a secure manner.
Network Administrator Career Prospects
Wide expansion of the IT industry, internet services, and E-commerce services have widely increased the demand for network administrators in the last couple of decades and the trend is supposed to be continuing for the next decade or so. Thus there is a good chance of getting good for those who have a graduate degree in computer science or any of the related. Those who are certified professionals and have some sort of related work experience will also have a good chance in near future.
Network Administrator Salary
Network Administrators with good organization are drawing a good salary to the tune of Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000 per month. With some experience and advanced certification, these professionals working in big organizations can get anything near Rs.60,000+ as their monthly pay.
In international markets along with MNC average yearly Salaries of Network, administrators are nearly $70,000 per year.
Other related fields within computer networking are:
- Network Engineer:- Responsible for upgrades, testing, and product evaluation in a Network system.
- Network Technician:- These professionals focus on the set-up, troubleshooting, and repair of equipment and software.
- Network Programmer:- Responsible for writing programs that aid in network analysis.
- Network Information Systems Managers are responsible for supervising the work of all the other technical professionals along with doing long-term planning and strategizing.
Difference between Network Administrator and Network Engineer
- Network Administrators focus on the day-to-day operations of the network they are working on.
- Network Engineers are responsible for upgrades, testing, and product evaluation.
Tags : Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT ebooks pdf download by Neeraj K Anand & Anand Technical Publishers, Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT Study Material pdf download by Neeraj K Anand & Anand Technical Publishers, Digital Image Processing MSc Computer Science IT ebooks pdf download by Neeraj K Anand & Anand Technical Publishers, Anand Technical Publishers Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT books Study Material pdf download, Neeraj K Anand Technical Publishers Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT books pdf Download,Download Anand Technical Publishers GNDU Digital Image Processing MSc Computer Science IT ebooks pdf, Download Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT books online pdf,Download Digital Image Processing MSc Computer Science IT ebooks free pdf online,Anand Technical Publishers Jalandhar,Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT Digital Lecture Notes pdf download, Digital Lecture Notes Digital Image Processing GNDU MSc Computer Science IT pdf download, Digital Image Processing Digital Lecture Notes GNDU MSc Computer Science IT pdf download, Download Free Lecture Notes In Computer Science PDF Online, GNDU M.Sc Computer Science & IT Lecture Notes Free Download, Download MSc in Computer Science & IT study materials & books, MSc Chapter Wise Notes, MSc Important Notes, MSc Notes Study Material, GNDU MSc Computer Science & IT books free download pdf, Best Digital Image Processing ebooks lecture notes pdf download for Free by Neeraj K Anand & Anand Technical Publishers