CALL 9463138669, ANAND CLASSES–ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM COACHING CENTER IN JALANDHAR.
Revision Course : Sainik School Exam Syllabus (Topic Wise GK)Sainik School GK MCQs. Sainik School Coaching Jalandhar. RIMC RMS Coaching Jalandhar. Sainik School Coaching Jalandhar. Sainik School Exam Study Material
We, at ANAND CLASSES, are providing the Study Material for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for students who want to excel in their studies and ace their final exam.
Definition: Food preservation is the techniques to prevent food spoilage, food poisoning, food infection and preventing microbial contamination in the food
Objectives: To prevent and to remove microbial contamination. To inhibit microbial growth. To kill contaminating pathogens. To minimize food spoilage, food infection and food poisoning.
Methods of Food Preservation
• Food preserved in vinegar.
• Preserves meat, vegetables due to the action of acetic acid which prevents microbial growth
• Food preserved in salt such as fish, meat
• Salt prevent microbial growth
• Smoking of fish and meat prevent spoilage by dehydration
• The wood smoke contains large number of compounds, which are anti microbial and slow rancidification of animal fats.
• It is a method of preserving food in which the food contents are processed and sealed in an airtight container at high temperature.
• Nicholas Appert-father of canning
• Food products such as meat, fish, fruits, vegetables
• It is a method of preserving food in which the food contents are processed and sealed in airtight bottles at high temperature.
Liquid foods like milk, wine etc.
• It is the process of heating milk below boiling point (or any liquid or a food) to kill pathogenic bacteria to make the food safe to eat.
• Stops fermentation
• Named after Pasteur who introduced the technique
a) Holding method: Milk kept for 30 min at low temperature 62.80C. Also called low temperature holding method (LTH)
b) Flash method: Milk kept for 15 sec at high temperature 71.70C. Also called high temperature short time method (HTST)
• Keeping food at low temperatures or cold
• Remain unspoiled in refrigerator @ 40C
• Freezer temperature should be -180C
• Deep freezers @ -600C are good for storing meat and fish
• To remove microbes from food
• Milk sterilized by boiling at 100 0C
• The process of removal of water from food.
• Simplest and cheapest method
• Prevent microbial growth due to lack of water
• Fish, fruits etc can be stored RIMC RMS Coaching Jalandhar
• Rapid freezing and dehydration of frozen product under vacuum.
• Useful for storing, transporting and preserving food and bacterial culture
• Food additives are substances added to food to preserve flavor or enhance its taste and appearance or prevent spoilage Online Sainik School Coaching
• Chemical additives inhibit microbial growth Online Sainik School Coaching
• Acetic acid, lactic acid, benzoic acid used legally to preserve food RIMC RMS Coaching Jalandhar
• Nitrates and nitrites preserve meat colour RIMC RMS Coaching Jalandhar
• UV rays, beta rays, gamma rays widely used in food preservation. • Control and prevents microbial growth. Online Sainik School Coaching
• Also called as cold sterilization Online Sainik School Coaching
ANAND CLASSES offers ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL Entrance Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL Entrance Exam. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL Entrance Exam coaching institute in Jalandhar. sainik School study material
The faculty at ANAND CLASSES – ARMED FORCE ACADEMY is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL Entrance Exam.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL Entrance Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL Entrance Exam from the past 15 years. The ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Tag:Concepts on Mountain Terrain and Lifestyle, Cooking & Food Preservation Techniques Sainik School Study Material download, Non-Renewable Energy Sources Fossil Fuels, online sainik school coaching center in jalandhar, sainik school admission, sainik school admission form, sainik school admission process, sainik school admit card, sainik school book class 6 pdf, sainik school book class 9, sainik school class 6 syllabus pdf, sainik school coaching, sainik school coaching center in jalandhar, sainik school coaching classes in jalandhar, sainik school coaching jalandhar, sainik school coaching near me, sainik school coaching punjab, sainik school coaching video lectures, sainik school entrance exam 2021, sainik school entrance exam book for class 6, sainik school entrance exam question paper, sainik school entrance exam syllabus, sainik school exam date, sainik school exam date 2021, sainik school fees, sainik school for girls, sainik school gk mcqs, sainik school gk syllabus, sainik school in india, sainik school kapurthala sample paper, sainik school mock test class 6, sainik school mock test class 9, sainik school model paper, sainik school nta, sainik school old paper, sainik school online application, sainik school online classes, sainik school previous year paper class 6, sainik school previous year question paper, sainik school sample paper class 9, sainik school syllabus class 9, sainik school syllabus for class 6, sainik school test paper, sainik school test syllabus, Shape of Earth and Gravitation sainik school syllabus download, Shape of Earth and Gravitation Sainik school syllabus download study material