Providing online study materials for both Teachers & Students
Today, the world has changed completely along with that the education system has also evolved a lot. Students today like to do the smart work rather than hard work. So, for this smarter generation the curriculum module also has become smart and user friendly.
This is why the best solution is to seek the assistance of online coaching provider in the state. Once a teacher teaches a concept or chapter to the students then for a certain period of time the concepts remain alive in the minds of the students. But as soon as 4-6 hours gone without the recapitulation of that concept the entire thing will get wiped out from your mind. So, the best solution in this regard, is to seek the assistance of the best online coaching with digital study material where you need not to buy expensive books for your study.
Teachers are always on the lookout for new inspiration and new ideas, but who’s got time to plow through the zillions of resources on the internet? Well, good news!
We’ve done the research for you, and here are many of our favorite sources for free teacher resources. We marked the lesson plans and activities created by fellow professional educators with an asterisk.
Our teacher-created lesson plans and activity sheets mean content you’ll love from a source you can trust.
Ready-made collections are designed to accommodate learning requirements for all students.
Best Online Store: Anand Classes Teacher Store
Find the books, décor, curriculum materials, and digital products you need on the Anand Classes Teacher Store for unbeatable prices. You’ll find everything you need to teach your students in every subject from guided reading to books to teach technical concepts.
Best for Online Classroom Platform: Anand Classes Classroom
With a suite of a number of education tools, Anand Classes Classroom has revolutionized the way so many teachers manage their classrooms. It allows teachers to distribute, collect, and manage their classrooms & study material at Anand Classes Classroom Platform.
Download Free IIT JEE Physics Study Material for Main & Advanced Exam Preparation
If you are searching for the iit jee physics study material then ANAND CLASSES study material is the best choice for you. Study from the IIT physics study material pdf that is prepared by the top faculties of ANAND CLASSES. You need to put a lot of effort to make your concepts crystal clear, but if you have the ANAND CLASSES jee physics study material pdf downloaded then it will become comparatively easy for you to prepare for your physics section.
At ANAND CLASSES we also provide CBSE physics notes which are being prepared according to the latest CBSE syllabus and NCERT solutions. These notes are made in such a way that students can learn the core concepts of physics in a very easy way and at very less time.
Download IIT JEE Physics Study Material Pdf
Get download the Physics Study Material for IIT JEE Main & Advanced by Clicking the given Link
Unit I: Electrostatics
Chapter 1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Electric Charges −
- Conservation of charge
- Coulomb’s law-force between two point charges
- Forces between multiple charges
- Superposition principle
- Continuous charge distribution
- Electric field, electric field due to a point charge, electric field lines, electric dipole, electric field due to a dipole, torque on a dipole in uniform electric field.
- Electric flux, statement of Gauss’s theorem and its applications to find field due to infinitely long straight wire, uniformly charged infinite plane sheet and uniformly charged thin spherical shell (field inside and outside).
Chapter-2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Electric potential, potential difference, electric potential due to a point charge, a dipole and system of charges
- Equipotential surfaces, electrical potential energy of a system of two point charges and of electric dipole in an electrostatic field
- Conductors and insulators, free charges and bound charges inside a conductor
- Dielectrics and electric polarisation, capacitors and capacitance, combination of capacitors in series and in parallel, capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor with and without dielectric medium between the plates, energy stored in a capacitor.
Tags : JEE Physics Study Material for IIT JEE Main and Advanced, IIT JEE Physics Study Material, IIT physics study material pdf, Download IIT JEE Physics Study Material Pdf, jee main physics notes, physics IIT jee notes